Saturday, August 12, 2017

Wired up, but not moving yet!




I finally have the truck completely wired up but I have a controller problem.

The light on the Curtis 1238 controller blinks a yellow light, which I think is good. But after pressing the accelerator the red light blinks and I read a code 47.

The 1238 manual has code 47 as an HPD sequencing fault and lists the following possible causes:

1. KSI, interlock, direction, and throttle inputs applied in incorrect sequence.

2. Faulty wiring, crimps, or switches at KSI (Key Switch Input), interlock, direction, or throttle inputs.


Also the Set/Clear conditions are:

Set: HPD (High Pedal Disable) or sequencing fault caused by incorrect sequence of KSI, interlock, direction, and throttle inputs. 

Clear: Reapply inputs in correct sequence

Is this the way I have something hooked up, or is this a programming problem that will require having the controller reprogrammed?

I posted this in http://www.diyelectriccar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=187057

I need to figure this one out so I can see the motor spin.


No comments:

Post a Comment